Greece among the Top 10 Journeys for 2016
The australian travelnews presents the list with the Top 10 Journeys. The top 10 is a result of emerging trends, market research and travel bookings and inquiries over the past six months. Cuba is at the first place but we also find Greece and 2 Greek islands in particular featured.
With its natural beauty, colonial elegance and laidback Caribbean vibe, Cuba has emerged as the top journey destination for next year. Benefiting from improved relations with the United States, the country has earned the top spot on the list of Top 10 Journeys for Australian travellers in 2016.
Top 10 Journey destinations for 2016 are:
1. Cuba – admire Spanish colonial architecture from the 16th century
2. Madagascar – the dream destination for lovers of nature and the outdoors
3. Argentina – be seduced by South America’s natural beauty
4. Sri Lanka – spend a week exploring Sri Lanka’s famous cultural triangle
5. Japan – from neon-lit megacities to traditional, sacred shrines
6. Spain – see and taste the best of Mediterranean Europe
7. Scandinavia – explore the charm of Denmark, Norway and Sweden
8. Canada – witness the majestic Rockies or cruise the Inside Passage
9. Tahiti – reside in a stunning overwater villa
10. Greece – visit the islands of Mykonos and Santorini